Multidisciplinary Research Showcase
Date: Thursday 14th November 2019
Time: 09:15 - 16:15
The UK Forum on Haemoglobin Disorders is a multi-disciplinary group of healthcare professionals interested in all aspects of sickle cell disease, thalassaemia and related conditions.
This meeting will be a showcase for Clinical and Academic Research and Clinical Audits in Red Cell Disorders across the UK.
- Thalassaemia and clinical trials
- Sickle cell and clinical trials
- Quality of life: RUDY-red cells
- Social research: Sickle cell, work and employment
- Research in psychology
- The life and work of Professor Sir David Weatherall
- The David Weatherall Plenary Lecture
- Academic research presentations
- What research do we need in haemoglobinopathies and rare anaemias in the UK
For further information and to register your place please visit the event website.
View the event programme here.